Synergy Labs Dog Wash 4-in-1 Shampoo (12oz)
DOG WASH 4-IN-1 SHAMPOO
Dog Wash™ 4-in-1 Shampoo cleans, moisturizes and protects pet’s skin and coat with Vitamin E, silk protein, and UV filters for sun-protection. Made with naturally derived and natural ingredients that safely and gently remove dirt and debris, leaving your pet looking, feeling and smelling its freshest and bestest!
- Green Tea: Good source of polyphenols that help stimulate hair growth, boost luster and soften coat. Also can help prevent hair loss.
- Vitamin E: Stimulates capillaries to promote blood circulation and, in turn, promote strong and healthy hair growth. Antioxidant rich vitamin for overall good health. Helps to boost dull, dry and lifeless hair coats.
- Silk Protein: Provides excellent moisture binding properties and protective barriers to help repair and boost softness of damaged or split hair follicles. Adds luster, body, silkiness, and manageability to pet’s hair coat.
- UV Filters: UV ray sun protection best used in conjunction with a leave-in sunscreen spray.
- Spot-On-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body – and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All Dog Wash™ formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in Dog Wash™ formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) – and should not be used on your pet.
- Bi-Lingual English & Spanish Packaging
- Gentle for Frequent Use
Wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo to work through the coat. Allow to remain on pet for several minutes. Rinse well. Gentle for frequent use. Safe for pets over 8 weeks old.
Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Green Tea, Vitamin E, Silk Protein & UV Filter
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.