[2 for $15] Kit Cat Snow Peas Antibacterial Clumping Cat Litter (Confetti) 7L
ANTIBACTERIAL CLUMPING CAT LITTER
Kit Cat Snow Peas is a 100% eco-friendly cat litter that is a healthier alternative for both cats and owners. Created with natural green pea fibre, this litter is a safe and non-toxic formula. Free from harmful ingredients, all cat owners can have a peace of mind.
It has excellent liquid absorbent features that effectively eliminate odours naturally. This litter is also 99% dusty free which leaves no paw tracks.
The Kit Cat Snow Peas is a unique and innovative formulation that offers a fast and easy cleanup process with quick clumping capabilities. Created to be eco-friendly, the clumps can be repurposed as organic garden fertilizer.
WHY SNOW PEAS?
Traditional cat litter has a relatively large negative impact on the environment as well as the health of cats and humans due to the processes and substances. Opting for a safe, natural and biodegradable litter not only creates a healthy space for all but also a step to an eco-friendly environment.
Forms clumps quickly to enable quick and effortless clean up
• NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Made from natural green peas, free of harmful substances
• SCOOP & FLUSH
Safe to flush in small quantities
• VIRTUALLY 99.9% DUST FREE
Eliminate respiratory issues for both cats and humans with this dust free litter
• NON-TOXIC & SAFE
Perfect for kittens, adults & senior cats
• ODOUR CONTROL
Effectively eliminate odours within 5 minutes
• SUITABLE FOR ALL LIFE STAGES Perfect for kittens, adults & Senior Cats
• SOFT & GENTLE ON PAWS Perfect for cats with sensitive paws
• LIGHT WEIGHT
Light and tight clumping functions for quick scooping and minimal mess
For more than 1 cat, it is advisable to discard used litter more frequently. For hygiene purposes, it is best to wash your hands immediately after cleaning/emptying the tray.
1. Fill your litter pan with a minimum depth of 5cm (2 inches) of Kit Cat Snow Peas
2. The potion used by pets, absorb urine and clumps instantly, trapping odour as well
3. Remove the clumped potion and replenish with the same amount
4. Flushed down clumped potion into water closet or used as fertilize