Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Food for Dogs (2 sizes)
Hill's® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to fight effects of aging in your Adult 7+ dog.
- A proprietary blend of ingredients supports brain function, interaction, energy & vitality
- Omega-3 & -6 fatty acids for a luxurious coat
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
Adult dogs 7+ years of age
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy, Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Yellow Peas, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Corn, Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Carrots, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Spinach, Fish Oil, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Natural Flavors, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - (cups/grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (85)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/3 (130)|
|30 (14)||2 (200)|
|40 (18)||2 1/3 (230)|
|50 (23)||2 3/4 (270)|
|60 (27)||3 1/4 (320)|
|80 (36)||4 (395)|
|100 (45)||4 3/4 (470)|
|120 (54)||5 1/3 (530)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3657 kcal/kg (363 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||56.1|
|Vitamin C||288 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1463 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.83|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.62|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken & Rice Recipe dog food contains 3.5 oz. by weight.