Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Small Bites Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Food for Dogs (3 sizes)
Hill's® Science Diet® Small Bites Adult dry dog food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of dogs during the prime of their life. Delicious chicken flavor for those that prefer variety & made with high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients in a small bite size.
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Natural fibers for healthy digestion
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy, Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||5/8 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (100)|
|20 (9,1)||1 2/3 (165)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (225)|
|40 (18)||2 3/4 (270)|
|50 (23)||3 1/4 (320)|
|60 (27)||3 2/3 (365)|
|80 (36)||4 1/2 (445)|
|100 (45)||5 1/3 (530)|
|120 (54)||6 1/4 (620)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3654 kcal/kg (363 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||53.9|
|Vitamin C||108 ppm|
|Vitamin E||525 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.50|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.30|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Small Bites Chicken & Barley Recipe dog food contains 3.5 oz. by weight.