Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light Dry Food for Cats (2 sizes)
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Light Adult dry cat food is precise nutrition for less active adult cats requiring a low calorie food to maintain a healthy weight & lifestyle.
- Low calories & L-Carnitine help promote ideal body weight
- High-quality protein & natural fibers help satisfy hunger between meals
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & fur
Adult cats (1 - 6 years of age) that require fewer calories (i.e., cats that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to excess weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - weight loss||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - weight management|
|4 (1,8)||1/3 (30)||3/8 (35)|
|6 (2,7)||3/8 (35)||1/2 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (45)||5/8 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||5/8 (60)||3/4 (70)|
|12 (5,4)||2/3 (60)||7/8 (80)|
|14 (6,4)||3/4 (70)||1 (95)|
|16 (7,3)||7/8 (80)||1 (95)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3179 kcal/kg (288 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||39.5|
|Vitamin C||140 ppm|
|Vitamin E||830 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.12|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.27|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light cat food contains 1.0 oz. by weight.