Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Food for Dogs (3 sizes)
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult dry dog food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of dogs during the prime of their life. Delicious lamb flavor for those that prefer variety & made with high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients.
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Natural fibers for healthy digestion
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy, Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
INGREDIENTS: Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (100)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (150)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (225)|
|40 (18)||2 2/3 (265)|
|50 (23)||3 1/4 (320)|
|60 (27)||3 2/3 (365)|
|80 (36)||4 1/2 (445)|
|100 (45)||5 1/4 (520)|
|120 (54)||6 (595)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3724 kcal/kg (370 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.4|
|Vitamin C||144 ppm|
|Vitamin E||859 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.70|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.73|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe dog food contains 1.0 oz. by weight.