Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Chicken & Barley Entrée Dog Food (13oz)
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Chicken & Barley Entrée dog food combines delicious ingredients with precise nutrition to support older dogs in energy and activity level. Adult 7+ food made with high quality ingredients to ensure nutrient absorption to keep your dog fit and healthy.
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Easy to digest
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
- Balanced minerals for heart & kidney health
- Designed for the nutritional needs of Adult 7+ pets
Adult dogs 7+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet®Puppy food.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Corn, Pork Liver, Dried Whey, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Iron Oxide color, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Beta-Carotene.
Mature Adult - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 Can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 Can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/3 Cans|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 Cans|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/3 Cans|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 3/4 Cans|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/4 Cans|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 Cans|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 2/3 Cans|
|120 lb (54 kg)||5 1/3 Cans|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
369 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||59.8|
|Vitamin C||123 ppm|
|Vitamin E||848 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.40|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.81|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.